Our Short Ski Breaks just keep getting better! Megeve is just an hour from Geneva and with 445km of piste is fast becoming one of Europe’s top winter ski break destinations. Arrive on an early flight from the UK and you should be in Megeve within a few hours and hitting the slopes just in time for lunch. From your arrival at Geneva through to your ski passes ready for you at the chalet, everything is organised smoothly and effortlessly to ensure you spend maximum time on the slopes.
Accommodation is in our larger catered chalet Les Cimes. Our ski breaks run from Sunday to Wednesday or from Wednesday to Sunday. At times we are able to offer alternative dates so it’s worth giving us a call on 08450 758 228 to see what we have available.
Our Ski break prices Include;
- En-suite Chalet Accommodation
- Breakfast, Afternoon tea and canapes before dinner
- 3 course Gourmet meal freshly prepared by our experienced chef
- Complimentary French wine with dinner, Cheeseboard and Coffee
- Free Wi-Fi Internet in all rooms
- Fluffy towels, luxury bedding, complimentary Molton Brown toiletries
- Professional staff to ensure that you have a fantastic holiday
- 2 days ski hosting to show you the best areas of Megeve (subject to French law)
Our chalet staff’s day off at Les Cimes is a Friday, there will be no meal in the evening which will give you the opportunity to sample one of Megeve’s excellent restaurants.