Looking to get away for a Ski Weekend? Our Ski Weekends in Megeve are hugely popular and get booked up months in advance. With 445km of piste and just an hour from Geneva airport Megeve is a perfect ski weekend destination. Arrive on an early flight from the UK and you should be hitting the slopes by lunchtime. From your arrival at Geneva through to your ski passes ready for you at the chalet, everything is organised smoothly and effortlessly to ensure you spend maximum time on the slopes.
Accommodation is in our larger catered Chalet Les Cimes, our ski weekends run from Sunday to Wednesday or from Wednesday to Sunday. At times we are able to offer alternative dates so it’s worth giving us a call on 08450 758 228 to see what we have available.
Ski Weekend Prices Include:
- En-suite Chalet Accommodation
- Breakfast and Afternoon tea
- 3 course Gourmet meal freshly prepared by an experienced chef
- Complimentary French wine with dinner, Cheeseboard and Coffee
- Free Wi-Fi Internet in all rooms
- Fluffy towels, Slippers, John Lewis goose feather duvets, luxury Egyptian cotton bedding
- Complimentary Molton Brown toiletries
- Professional staff to ensure that you have a fantastic holiday
- 2 days ski hosting to show you the best areas of Megeve (subject to French law)
Our chalet staff’s day off at Les Cimes is a Friday, there will be no meal in the evening, which will give you the opportunity to sample one of Megeve’s excellent restaurants.
Ski Weekend prices start at just £310 per person.